Friday, February 17, 2006

February 17, 2006 Network Updates



This morning I came up to a decision that my internet session will now be limited to a maximum of two (2) hours. And my updates to all my For Sale blogs will also be limited up to 2 posts. But then I will be doing internet session daily.

I made this decision in order to give time in planning and other job that I should do.

And here's the update that I have made:

For Cellphones For Sale blog:
For The World of Camera:
For Gadgets For Sale blog:
For Computer Tips and Tricks:
After doing that updates, I still have enough time to post for my Jewel in the Palace blog and posted this >>> Betrayed the Country Again? I also steal a chance to read the latest update for naruto Manga and posted my reaction at my Naruto Series blog, which is entitled "Naruto Manga Chapter 295.

No comments: