Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 16, 2006 Network Updates


Now it's Thursday. I still feel sleepy. I sent to bed last night at 11:00 after watching Jewel in the Palace. I want to have a long rest but then I need to wake up early as 3:00 in the morning because I need to do my obligation to God as a true member of the Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo).

At 7:00 I went home and planned to collect the fallen coco-fruit (Niyog or Lubi in Visaya. I am not sure if coco-fruit is the right term for it.) at our Coconut field but then heavy rain fall. So I decided to start my internet session.

After reading all my emails, I immediately update my Gadgets For Sale blog with some of the XboX items, like:
I also added more Samsung phone on my Cellphones For Sale blog:
If you are interested please buy some of my products. My store is secured because everything you find here are provided by AMAZON or by YesAsia.

If you are intersted in DVDs I also have added new hot DVDs available for online purchase. These are:
I have here some new Pentax Camera:
Yesterday, a customer has ordered a Minolta Camera. Well, thank you very much for supporting me.

No comments: