Wednesday, February 15, 2006

February 15, 2006 Network Updates


Before updating everything, I posted first my thought on Valentines Day at my Ka Webspy blog:
Then after posting it, I wrote an update for the Jewel in the Palace entitled Secrets To Success.

Okay. It's now time for some updates on my products available online.

For Cellphones For Sale, we have the following Samsung Phones:
We updated also our Camera For Sale blog. For this time, we added some Nikon camera:
At this time, I am still busy modifying the template of my Gadgets For Sale blog. I also added some XboX items such as:
Actually I am not yet finished working my scheduled tasks but then I have to end my internet session now for I need to go home for my spiritual obligations.

You can support my blogging activity by purchasing the products I am dealing with online through the AMAZON and YesAsia.

Thank you so much.

No comments: