Friday, August 07, 2009

Google Still Rejected New Posts

I already established a link from my post, "Indexing Observation" to the Update blog. And I'm quite successful in sending the Google spider to the said blog. But the only problem is that the new blogposts that are posted on the blog are not indexed by Google.

However, I noticed that Google updated the indexed pages. What I mean is that those pages that are indexed already are updated.

Now, what I am really wondering is why Google stopped indexing new blogposts posted at the blog. Is the blog or the entire domain penalized by Google already?

But if Google penalized the domain or the blog, then why are there lots of webpages of the blog that are ranked up high at the Google SERP? Because if the webpages of the blog are still on the top rank in the Google SERP then it only means that the domain or the blog itself is not yet banned, not yet penalized by Google.

I think, there is one thing that I should do. And it's getting more backlinks from the authority blogs or websites. And this is what I will do these coming these.

The following websites are prospects of the source of backlinks:
  1. Forums
  2. Blogs
  3. Directory
  4. Websites
So, I will be spending more time getting backlinks. And if I can successfully get enough backlinks then I can get the trust of Google again.

No comments: