Saturday, August 08, 2009

CJ is now 3 Months Old

Today, my son is already 3 months old. And I am not just happy for him to be a 3 month old baby, but I am also happy because he showed some improvements and developments.

Actually, he's only a month old when he started standing. He couldn't stand longer but at least he showed that for just a few seconds, he could already support his body by his legs. Now, he wanted to stand always. The only problem is that he doesn't know how to balance yet.

Another thing is that he can already lift his head up. Recently, my wife and I tried to let him stand by pulling him through his hands. When his body is lifted already, he then tried to lift by himself his own head and pull his body up until he finally stand.

These development really made us happy.

By the way, last night I wrote that my blog was not yet indexed by Google. Well, I am happy to tell you that Google has indexed it now. Although not all new posts are included on the SERP, but at least some of them are indexed already.

So, I can say that backlinks are really the best way to let Google index a blog.

No comments: