Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Went to Malitbog

If you still don't know, Malitbog is 40 kilometers away from Maasin City.

Yesterday, we went to Malitbog to visit our aunt and my sister just like what we did before when CJ was not yet born. Of course we used our new tricycle in going there. And we took more than an hour in our travel because I just can drive the tricycle up to 40 kilometer per hour of speed.

Anyway, the adventure was a quite a fun except of course with the reaction of our son CJ.

I don't know what our son felt but what we knew is that he was just sleeping while we're on our way to Malitbog. However, when we arrived, he showed strange acts like crying loudly and ... I couldn't describe it.

My wife told me that maybe he felt unease knowing that we're in a different house and environment.

Because of this, we decided to go home by this afternoon.

But the problem became worst because this time, our son don't want to lie down. He just want to remain standing.

My wife had the hard time letting him sleep. But finally, when he got tired, he fell sleep.

No comments: