Thursday, July 16, 2009

What about sex?

Well, sex is part of the married life. Without it, your married life is boring.

But how to enjoy it? That's what my friend asked me this morning. He told me that he never enjoyed the sex they made by him and his wife.

Well, I think, it's the love to each other that makes you enjoy the sex.

My wife and I perform our sex anytime we like. And I think, we both enjoyed it. I of course make sure that she'll feel the feeling that she want during sex and while doing that, i already enjoyed the activity.

So much for the talk, My posts made on July 14, were not included on Google index. These posts are:
  1. Attacking Main Server to US and SKorea Websites, in UK
  2. Steve Ballmer, I will Kill Google
  3. Microsoft Office 2010, Now Online Based
  4. Libel Suit by Richard Gutierrez against PEP.PH, Dismissed
  5. GMail Protects Users from eBay and Paypal Scammers
  6. Michael Jackson, Not the Biological Father of his Children
  7. Texting while Walking is Dangerous to your Health
  8. Arturo “Thunder” Gatti, Dead
  9. Bruno Tops Box Office
  10. 2010 Election Voters’ Registration Deadline – October 31, COMELEC
  11. Danzo has Sharingan – Naruto Manga 255
  12. July 27, Iglesia Ni Cristo Day, Special Working Holiday
That's quite a large number of posts. But I do hope that by linking back from here, Google will include them into the index.

But you might ask me, why am I working hard that every pages of this blog will be indexed by Google?

Well, the reason is that the more pages of your blog are included on the Google index, the more chances you'll blog has to top the SERP of Google.

So, if you are blogging, you need to make sure that every post that you have in your blog is included in Google's index. Every pages of your blog might not be all ranked at the top of the SERP but at least, there will be searches that your blog's pages will be included on the first page of the SERP. And once your blog's page is included on the first page of the SERP, the better chances that your blog will be visited by those visitors searching the net.

That's the reason why I am very much eager and working hard just to include every pages of my blog on the SERP.

To let you know, my blog "Make Money Online" has thousands of posts and pages. But almost half of it are not included on the SERP. I don't know what's the reason behind that... it might be because those posts and pages were penalized but another reason would be those pages were not found by Google.

So, we don't have another thing to do to include into the SERP those penalized pages. But we still have the chance to include into the index those pages that are not yet found by the search engines. And to do this, we only need to link back into those posts and pages from other blogs or websites.

That's how important is the link from other blogs and websites.

To let you know, links from this blog into my Updates blog is much helpful. Google tried to visit this blog almost every 3 hours. And if Google finds a link, Google automatically follow the link and tried to index the linked pages or posts.

Those recent posts that are not included on Google's index are posted on the time when I disregarded this blog. I did not post any thing here. And so, Google did not find any lead or links from this post that will lead the spider to the other blog.

And just like how you enjoy sex with your wife, I am also enjoying here.

I write anything on every post I made. I don't care if the grammar is bad. I don't care if there is no coherent on the subject as long as I wrote a post, expressed what I feel and think... then that will be fine.

I live by blogging and so I will do it everyday.

No comments: