Saturday, July 18, 2009

Deindexed by Google

I was really wondering the real reason why Google deindexes pages that are indexed already. And I think, I already reached the limit of thinking of reasons.

For example. My blog's total indexed pages at Google is already 11,500 as I've seen before. But when I checked again today, there are 8,200 pages only. And the worst thing that I noticed is that there are lots of pages that I think are very much important but are already stripped off from the SERP. And besides, Google did not index my newly posted articles.

Currently, I am searching for the information regarding this. Hoping that there are some SEO who find the answer about it already.

But there was an article that suggested that one should get more backlinks to the affected sites so that Google will repeatedly visit a site thus encouraged the engine to include pages to the SERP. But we should take note that the backlinks should not only came from one other blog or websites but from different websites, especially those with higher PR.

Well, I think I know this thing already. The only problem in me is that I don't know how to implement the technique. I just knew that I need backlinks, but what I don't know is how can I get backlinks.

No comments: