Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What about Downtimes?

This morning, after eating my breakfast, I immediately login to my Make Money Online blog. I was trying to publish an article I wrote to have some updates on it. However, I found out that my blog couldnt be accessed.

I thought at first, the blog is down.

So, I immediately log in to my Dreamhost account. Dreamhost is the web hosting company, hosting my blogs and websites through the Dreamhost PS. Then, I rebooted the server hoping to make my blogs accessible again.

However, after rebooting, my blog is still inaccessible. So, I checked my other blogs hosted by the same server. But they're all up and running.

This time, I suspected that maybe Smart Bro has the problem of accessing the blog because of DNS problem.

I tried accessing the blog using my Globelines Broadband connection, and yes, I accessed the blog. So, it's just a proof that the problem lies on the Smart Bro internet connection. Maybe, they're still updating the DNS.

Anyway, there's no problem with it. At least, my blog is live. So other users who are using other internet provider's connection can access it.

But losing few hundreds of visitors just because Smart Bro couldn't access my blog is still a problem.

Well, I don't have other choice but to just wait when will this problem of the Smart Bro will be checked and corrected.

By the way,.. It's really hard to make the posts on this blog longer. Sometimes, I need to write and include on my posts other stories that are not related to the topic of the post. But if this is the only way to please Google, then I need to do this again and again.

Anyway there are advantages of this technique to my personal development. Just imagine how good I may become in writing articles. Remember that when I wrote this post, I was just immediately typing the things that my mind was thinking of.

It's a great development. Not like before that I need to write down first to the papers all the things that I want to talk and publish on my blogs. And writing an article took me days before the article to finish.

But now, I just think of ideas and my hands immediately type those ideas. And after several minutes, the article is already published.

But what about the grammar?

Well, I don't have to worry of the grammar of the posts on this blog. Anyway, no one is reading this blog except my self. And if there are errors, then that will be fine because I am just human and is subject to errors.

No comments: