Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thought of Spam

Today, I learned that Google has included 6 new pages of my Update blog into their index. But these new pages that are included on the index are my new posts made just last night.

And because of this, I was thinking that those pages that are previously included on the index but are now stripped off from the index are being flagged down by Google as spam post, if not as duplicate content.

Now, if those pages were considered as spam posts or spam articles, then I need to know what makes a post a spam. But I think, for Google to consider a post a spam, its algorithm computes the ration of the links and the overall content of the page. That's one of the point I think that Google is currently considering when flagging down a page as spam.

For example.

Almost all post that are stripped off by Google from their index are smaller one. What I mean that those posts contains less than 200 words and that they contain atleast 1 external link.

If that's really what Google based the decision in stripping those pages from the index, then I think, I need to make my post a little longer. Maybe, Google really loves longer content than those with only two paragraph that contains less than 300 words.

So, beginning today, I will be writing longer articles. And let's see if Google will index them all.

But my problem now is what should I write so that my post will become long?

Well, I can talk about any thing. Just like what I am doing now. Even if the title is about cellphone, but I can talk about my personal experiences even if it's not already related to the cellphone.

Anyway, my mind is a little bit rich of the things that should be written into a piece of paper so that other people could read this and that it will be preserve for a longer time.

So much for that, let's just end this post here. I hope, Google will still include those posts into the index again.

And as a way of directing the Google spider into the posts, I am linking here, page 2, page 3, page 4 and page 5 of the update blog.

No comments: