Thursday, April 23, 2009

Opened Our Piggy Bank

My wife and I failed to spend our money wisely. Since January 2009 up to this time, we spent more money than what we earned. One of the reason of this problem is the hosting subscription that we have paid to the former host of my SELaplana blog. The total payment that I sent to my former webhost is 40,255.00PhP.

Actually, that amount was considered by as the lost money, because we paid my webhosting subscription starting March 6, 2009, but then by this week, I abandoned that webhost because of frequent downtimes. The subscription should end on March 6, 2010 but I havent used up that subscription.

I request a refund from them but I am not sure yet if they would pay me the refund.

Since we're short financially, we are forced to open or break our piggy bank. And just this morning, we deposited into our bank account the amount of 7,100PhP worth of coins.

No comments: