Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Write BlogPost, Google Index Immediately

I am currently enjoying the privilege of being loved by the spider of Google Search Engine.

I am calling it a privilege because after publishing new blogposts on this blog, I will just wait for few seconds and then the newly published blogpost will be included immediately at the Google Search Engine's index.

My other blogs do not have this kind of privilege. In fact, I count days before my new blogposts at the other blogs are indexed by Google.

For example:

Several days ago, I posted these blogposts:
And there are other blogposts posted on that blog. But up to this day, these blogposts are not indexed by Google.

I am wondering what's the reason why it happens like this. Or maybe, that blog was considered by Google as spam blogs.

But anyway, at least, there few of my blogs that are currently enjoying a special kind of privilege given by the Google Search Engines.

No comments: