Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8, 2006 - My 29th Birthday

Post Archive >>> March 2006 - Month of Fire Prevention

Thanks God, another year has given to me. Another year has passed that God saved me from all things that could hinder me in doing my duties to Him.

For this special day, I have updated my blogs in the Ka Webspy Network:

Two more Cellphones and Accesories added to my Cellphones For Sale blog:
More SLR camera added to my Camera For Sale blog:
For my Gadgets for Sale blog, I added two sony DVD Player:
Another Laptop computer added to my Computer For Sale blog:
I also added the list of Business books at my Books For Sale blog:
And lastly, I also added more Rings on my Jewelry Sale blog:
My SELaplana blog might be updated tomorrow because my internet session for today is now over.

No comments: