Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 7, 2006 - Tidal Wave



People here in Southern Leyte, particularly in areas of Maasin, P. Burgos and Malitbog were panic for fear that Tidal Wave would hit them.

According to them, it was reported that the Philippine Deep Sea create a tidal wave that would hit Surigao City, Tandag and Hinatuan areas. The southern Leyte area experienced Tidal Wave on 1983 or 1984 when Surigao was hit by it, and this is the reason why they're afraid of what will happen.

My aunt in Surigao City told me that the panic was caused by the text messages sent to them telling them that there was an old man who said that residents of Surigao City must be ready because there will be a great calamity that will happen just like what happened in Guinsaugon.

Main while, residents of Tandag, Surigao del Sur evacuated already to higher places.

With regards to my updates on my blogs:

I added the songs of Kelly Clarkson on my blog.

I also added more cellphones and accessories available for online Purchase at my Cellphones For Sale blog:
And more camera added on my Camera For Sale blog:
I failed to update my other blogs because I am quiet busy installing my new blog, the S E Laplana.

No comments: