Thursday, March 09, 2006

March 9, 2006 - Rainy Thursday

Post Archive >>> March 2006 - Month of Fire Prevention

It's raining here. But then it couldn't hinder me in updating my blogs.

Today I transferred the images used in my Naruto Series blog from my Ka Webspy Net Dot Com to Blogger's free image hosting. Currently I am still at my July 2005 Archive of the Naruto Series blog.

After 1 hour of editing my Naruto Series blog, I also updated my Cellphones For Sale blog with new available phones:
And lastly, my Camera For Sale blog has been updated with 3 new SLR available for online purchasing:
I couldn't update my other blogs because I have no time already. Maybe tomorrow I will prioritze those blogs that do not receive any changes.

Before I forget, I want to thank those internet savvy who purchased 3 unlocked phones through my Cellphones For Sale. Thank you very much.

No comments: