Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February 21, 2006 Network Updates


I lost words. I am wondering what to write on this post. But of course expect me to post here the updates on my Ka Webspy Network blogs.

Ohhh. I got 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish my job. Today I couldn't make an update with my blogs on DVD and Books since I am already at my overtime job.

For the updates, here are the following:

I recovered some posts for my Naruto-Series blogs. Those posts are all part of the June 2005, July 2005, and August 2005 archives.

I also reposted some of my old posts which belongs July 2005 , June 2005 archives. I forgot to include my posts in my previous update post. These are Philippines Landslide, Guinsaugan Landslide, Who’s to Blame?, and YesAsia Associate.

For my Cellphones For Sale, I added another new Nokia phones:
I added two Nikon SLR Camera for my The World of Camera blog.
For my Gadgets for Sale blog, I added two Garmin Navigators:
Lastly, I updated my Computer Tips and Trick by adding two Apple CPU. Of course these are all for Sale.
So, what's you're waiting for. If you want to support me then buy products posted on my blogs. Your support is ofcourse highly appreciated.

Thank you.

No comments: