Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 22, 2006 Network Updates

Yesterday I forgot to append the February 21, 2006 Network Update at the Post Archives for February 2006.

This is because I forgot to create a schedule for my task. How ever I will try to append it now.

By the way, my former boss called me up telling me that I still have money from her. Good news, for I don't have money anymore.

Anyway, my Cellphones For Sale has been updated with two more Cellphones:
I then added another two SLR Camera for the World of Camera blog:
I also added two GPS on my Gadgets for Sale blog:
And then lastly, two more desktop Computer has been added to my Computer Tips and Tricks blog:
Well I need to update my Books for Sale and Movie Updates blogs but then I don't have time anymore. I need to go home now.

If I only have computer at home and own internet connection, I think I can maximize my work. I wanted to buy a desktop computer but then I don't have money for this. To let you know, I spent a lot of money for this kind of vice. Thanks to all who purchase products dealed on my blogs, because of them I find something to finance all my activities.

No comments: