Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006 Network Updates


Monday. Students are busy here in this cafe composing their assignments and papers. Rescuers in Ginsaugan are busy too. Everybody is busy.

My 30 minutes has been spent already reading news about Philippines Landslide. And I was even looking at the pictures taken from Ginsaugon.

But for my Ka Webspy Network, here's the update:

My Cellphones For Sale blog has been added with two new PDA:
One of the two SLR Camera added here is my dream Camera actually. But it's so expensive and that I can't afford to buy it. I hope someone will buy it for me.
In the United States of America, Navigator gadget is already available for drivers. You can drive anywhere in USA when you have this navigator. I added two of these in my Gadgets for Sale:
How about computers? I know, there are lots of tech-savvy here who are looking for affordable Desktop computers here in the internet in which they can purchase it through their fingertips.

I have here two new Apple Desktop computers. I hope these can help you choose:
Now if you wanted to know the hottest DVD's in the internet, here they are:
And maybe some of you are looking for books on Food. I have added two new books on my Books for Sale blog:
You might be interested too in the Music Cd of the Faith Cuneta. To let you know, Faith Cuneta is the artist who perform the theme of the Jewel in the Palace, entitled" Pangarap na Bituin". You can purchase it online here >>> Pangarap - Philippine Tagalog Music CD.

No comments: