Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Error 500, Server Internal Error

My free 1 week from the DreamHost as a trial period for my DreamHost PS and PS-MySQL will end two days from now. So, I adjusted the server resources to the point that I think is enough for my blogs.

But I think, the adjustment is too low because after few hours, my blog is not accessible anymore. The browser just told me that there was an Error 500 or Server Internal Error.

I immediately thought that the cause of that error was the adjustment that I did. And from what I already read from other users using the DreamHost PS and PS MySQL, the only thing to do to resolve the problem is to reboot the server.

So, I immediately rebooted the server. And in just few seconds, my blogs are up again.

This is what I really need. I have a full control of the server. Not like when I was still in my previous webhost that the only thing to do if I will encounter problem like this is to email the webhost where in its customer support's respond is too late.

No comments: