Thursday, February 09, 2006

February 9, 2006 Network Updates

Post Archive >>> February 2006 - Month for Lovers

The result on the Archictect Licensure Examination has been released so I updated again my blog for Examination Results. You can visit and see if one of your love ones passed the exam, here >>> Architect Licensure Examination - January 2006 Result List of Passers. Last day of my network updates, I also posted the result for the Marine Licensure Examination result here >>> Marine Engineer Licensure Examination January 2006 Results.

My visitor for the Jewel in the Palace blog is not getting bigger. And to entertain them more, I again posted another two new posts. They are:
More new cellphones available for online purchase are added on my blog called Cellphones for Sale:
After adding them on the blog, I again updated the list of cellphones and the Index of the posts on that blog.

No comments: