Tuesday, February 28, 2006

February 28, 2006 - Optimizing Blogs For Adsense

Post Archive >>> February 2006 - Month for Lovers


Recently, my internet sessions were focused on optimizing my blogs for the search engines. This is because I believe that the success of my blogs is based on the traffic that they receive.

Now, I will focus my activity on optimizing my blogs for the Google Adsense too.

I want also to prove that my blogs are capable of earning dollar now only through the AMAZON and the ADBRITE but through the Google Adsense program too.

We already know that lot of Webmasters now adays who became wealthy because of Adsense. Some of them earn thousands of dollars per month. And I think, it is not yet late for me to engaged with it. And who knows God will give me a chance to be one them.

With Regards to Network Updates, here it is:

For my blog on About Philippines I posted Philippine Coup February 2006 as an update on what happened here in the Philippines.

Songs are already part of my life. That's why I added more lyrics on my Songs Lyrics blog. This time, it was the songs of Rodney Atkins that got my interest for them to be added on my blog. These songs are:
For a blogger like me who has no owned computer and is just renting computer space in internet cafes here in the Philippines, time is very limited for me. This is the reason why I only added three more cellphones on my Cellphones For Sale blog. These are:
All phones by the T-Mobile.

I haven't updated the majority of my blogs. But then, I recovered and reposted some lost posts on my Ka Webspy blog. These posts belong to the July 2005 posts.

I am also facing a financial problem. I don't know where can I find money to finance my blogging activities. But for those who are interested to support me, you can do it anyway by purchasing products I am offering such as: DVDs - Books - Cellphones - Camera - Gadgets - Computers. A part of the money you paid for those products will be sent to me as commission.

No comments: