Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Personal Blog

My personal blog, the Ka Webspy News and Journal is currently in trouble. This is still caused by the rise of traffic brought by the result on the Licensure Examination for Teachers which I feature on that blog. The result is difinitely a large file, plus thousands of queries are brought in to my site, the result is .... downtime or suspension.

I understand very much, why my site needs to be suspended. It is not stated on the host's terms and condition but I already read it on my previous hosts. That if the site utilized large memory space, and that it affects the server system, then it will be automatically suspended.

Well. My host's technical support is currently doing his task to help me resolve this. And maybe after some hours, my site will be running fine again.

No comments: