Monday, July 11, 2005

Tips in Getting More Customers

I was thinking yesterday on how to increase visitors on this Network. Currently, we're receiving fewer hits than on February 2005. But as I open my GMAIL I found one email with its subject, "Ways in Getting More Customers".

"What a coincidence!" My mind screamed. I know it was only a coincidence that God has made to happen.

This article was written by Abdillahi Abdillahi of the "webpronews.com", and contains 12 ways to get more customers:
  1. Referral Program
  2. Word of Mouth
  3. Weekly and Monthly Special offer
  4. Offer Huge Discount
  5. Give Bunos with every order
  6. Join Forum Discussion
  7. Offer many different payment option
  8. Make your website multi-lingual and international
  9. Sponsor Websites
  10. Paid advertisement - only on the web
  11. Paid advertisement - TV, Radio, Magazine, News Paper
  12. Rent some place (office) and get a sign with your logo

These are actually few of the many ways in getting more customers. Among these 12 tips requires money but we can try those which has no money involved.

No comments: