Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ugly People do blog

I was struck by the message from a fellow Pinoy Blogger who told his friend saying: “k, let’s see if bloggers are not all ugly.”

I know, this was just part of thier jokes, but it reminds me of my friend who said, "Ugly people, with ugly traits do blog... Mostly bloggers are ugly...." An assumption that I do opposed. And lalo na if we're taking about the bloggers who attended the i-blog summit.

Alam niyo kung bakit? Because, there are cute Pinoy Bloggers who attended the i-blog summit. Kay Kwaderno na lang e..... or even the two gals in front of me, na sobra ang daldal... :-) O diba ang cute nila? O di kaya, the Japanese one, yung naka-red, who answered the question regarding the WIKI.

Of course, I do noticed the acute ones, but most of the gals who attended are cute. Ewan ko lang kung cute lang sila sa aking paningin, because I also believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments: