Monday, May 09, 2005

Publishing Network Updates

Maintaining over 20 blogs in a network is a hard thing for me. I thought that would be as easy as I think, but it's now.

There are days that I could even make a post, only to save my time in reading new posts posted on every blogs within the network. Sometimes, I found my self burried in editing the Pinoy Bloggers' Directory code, especially during the time, when the said site suffer destruction from the two hackers who successfully hacked the site.

I have also peding projects. One of these is the designing of theme which can be used for my blog which uses the Wordpress engine.

Before, I found blogging as fun, but then, maintaining a directory just like the Pinoy Bloggers' Directory is more fun for me. I can visit blogs, read their content and describe them, and then add them into the directory.

If only I have enough time to all my activities here in the internet, it would be better for me. This time would come only if I am financially ready for it. But I know it will probably come.

No comments: