Thursday, May 05, 2005

May 5, 2005 Network Updates and News

I changed several times the format of publishing the updates of the blogs of the Ka Webspy Network. I was just actually studying what the best way of doing my job which will ensure that every blogs new updates will be spidered successfully by search engines' bots.

Network Updates:

I recently launched a blog for the Naruto - A Japanese Tale, and below are my new posts on it:

Blogging On Naruto Story - This is to introduce my new blog.
Naruto Begins - My first post. This is where the Naruto tale starts.
The Naked Pinoy also posted a new entitled Hiwalayan? - which talks about the break up of Naked Pinoy with his girlfriend. The Free Thinker posted no new posts until now.

I also posted a new article regarding the 258 promo of SMART on my personal blog. Please check it out at Ka Webspy Personal Blog with its new post: SMART Call 258.

For my other blogs:

  1. Cellular Phones and Gadgets - Nokia Wireless Plug-in Handsfree
  2. Joke and Jokes - Dios na may puwet
  3. Website Traffic - Traffic Exchange

For the expose blogs:

  1. 101 Kontradiksiyon Ni Brother Eli Soriano - 77: Hindi itiniwalag
  2. Absurd Teaching of Brother Eliseo Eli Soriano - 26: Ginawa ng Dios si Satanas

On Pinoy Blogger website we have here a new post entitled Blogging 1st Summit. We have also new added blogs on our Directory: For May 05, 2005 we have Ang Pagbubunyag, Ang Tamang Daan, Barenaked, and my blurbs and RHEAlities. But we have also new added blogs as of May 04, 2005 and these are: Ajay's writings on the wall, Apol The Great's Journa, BlogKadahan, Kwentong Tambay, Punk Sinatra, The Tyranny of Regina George, Think Out of the Blog, and the The Philippines According to Blogs.

Besides, we can view the blogs according to their Popularity or visit Randomly a blog on our Directory.

No comments: