Saturday, May 07, 2005

Basically on i-Blog Summit

The first Philippine blogging summit was successfully held at the UP-NISMED. I learned a lot of things from the speakers and participants. And I also noticed one thing: BASICALLY is the most popular term during the summit.

Ma'am Gail used BASICALLY 62 times. Sir Abe used it 15 times. And participants also were using it.

Akala niyo di ko nirerecord? hehehe! No, wala lang akong nagawa. Actually, I am not used to attend an activity like this. I just tried it thinking na marami akong matutunan, na siya namang nangyari.

You know, I was really nervous when the microphone was handed to me to introduce my self during the get-t0-know-each-other activity. Pambihira, kung kailan ako binigyan ng pagkakataon na makapag plug-in about my blogs, saka naman ako natotorpe. There are many things I wanted to say in front of my fellow Pinoy Bloggers but then ang lumabas sa bibig ko...."Actually marami akong blogs! but I am popularly known as Ka Webspy."

Anyway, at least I tried and at least I had proven to my self na kaya ko ring humarap in front of those people....

No comments: