Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Thanks To Mr. Eliseo Eli Soriano

Personally I haven’t yet meet Mr. Eliseo Soriano or simply called Brother Eli. I first heard about him when I was still studying at the Leyte Institute of Technology, through the program of the Catholic Faith Defender headed by Mr. Socrates Fernandez. When I took a review for my Licensure Examination, I accidentally tuned in to his program Ang Dating Daan, aired by the DZRH radio station.

On the year 2000, I thought I would meet him personally through a debate between him and Brother Lito Ocampo. Even brethren in Cebu City, especially those who came from Tisa, waited for a long time for him to defend his followers and doctrines from Brother Ocampo. I was so excited to meet this famous founder and preacher of the Ang Dating Daan, but he had never shown himself even until now for a debate against Brother Ocampo.

I know, there were times that he tried to poison my mind by his false teaching.There were times that he tried to loose my faith to the one true God by his brainwashing-preaching technique. But, I still wanted to thank him, for he was being used by God to test my faith to HIM (Glory be to God!). All of these things had made me tough enough to stay at the side of righteousness.

Actually, he became my inspiration. Inspiration not to follow his false teaching and weird doctrines, nor to do the things he did, but, in writing articles, poems and other literary products that exposed his absurdity. All my works were published through my The Way To Salvation website which was unfortunately being stolen by one of his followers in the Ang Dating Daan and a member of the ADD-CIT organization within the Ang Dating Daan, Mr. Rovick “Solismo” Balunsay or popularly known as ADDRovhick or Rovhick.

I was even encouraged to build and design websites for him. And because of him, I learned a lot tricks and ways in designing, coding, and publishing websites in the internet.

I had already launched several websites exposing him, but through the effort of his followers in the Ang Dating Daan, all of them were down.

What they did to my works were actually can be considered bad, but I never think negatively. Instead, I used them for me to learn more and more, and to find ways to become better, if not the best, in writing articles, poems, songs, and in designing websites.

So, through this blog, I would like to thank Mr. Eliseo Eli Soriano for all these things… But above all, to the one and only true God, who called me into the true Church of his only and loving Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Glory forever and ever.

Update: Below is my new posts:
  1. Christmas
  2. You Ask, I Answer blog
  3. Pacman vs Golden Boy Fight Video
  4. Removed more Adsense Ads
  5. Blog Lost the Database

No comments: