Thursday, June 03, 2004

Is It Another Threat To My Website?

There is a thread in our forum, The Ang Dating Daan of Eli Soriano, where the registrant information of the http://kawebspy.net is posted by KAWAKSI, one of the NETWORK54 user and a follower of Mr. Eli Soriano.

I am wondering what motives that inspire him to search and post the registrant information of the said domain. Is it his way of warning me his malicious plans against the domain? Is he again planning to steal the website from me?

Now that he knows already my contact email on this domain, I'm pretty sure that he is taking the steps in stealing and gaining access to it, just like what Rovhick did with my selaplana@yahoo.com. He will be sending virus package to my email, for him to trap my passwords; or he will use a special software to steal it.

If his hacking activities will not prosper, so he will try another way just to send my website down.

Now, we know already who are responsible if the www.kawebspy.net shuts down, for this is one of the projects of the Ang Dating Daan of Mr. Eliseo Eli Soriano.

No comments: