Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentines Day Text Messages

This February 14, 2010 is again a day to celebrate Valentines Day. Lovers give time to date and send Love Messages or Valentines Day Text Messages to each other. And if you are looking for these, here are few of the Valentines Day Text Messages that I know:

Valentines Day Love Text Messages -1:


I never thought that you'll be the one who will make my life so brightful, colorful and full of love. I wish to be tied with you in a sacred knot soon as we reached the rightful time to spend fully our love. And I am thankful to God for your care and love. I love you so much.

Valentines Day Love Text Messages -2:

I love u so much.
You're my life and soul.
Without you I will never live.

I love to walk with you,
while our hands hold each other,
and our eyes meet,
while our heart tried to feel the love inside.

Wanna make love with you tonight.
I want you to be the mother of my children.
Be a good wife to me.
And let's live our life in fullness with love.

Check for more Valentines Day Love Text Messages...

No comments: