Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Linking to the Homepage

One thing that I found out today.

If you want Google to index the articles you posted in your blog daily, what you need to do is to get backlinks from other websites that directly links to your homepage.

For example, I want Google to index the posts I posted at the Update blog. What I need to do is just establish a link from this post to the homepage of that blog. So, everytime Google spider this post, it also spider the homepage of the Update blog and index the links it found there.

That's what actually happened last month. But I failed to do the same steps for this month, that's the reason that only few articles were indexed by Google among the articles that I already posted for this month alone. The page 2, page 3, page 4, and page 5 of the Update blog are not yet indexed by Google, so I am establishing links here.

But I am still verifying it how true is my idea. So, I will just continue doing this on this blog only. If I will found out that the procedure is effective, then I will try other blogs again.

Mastering SEO is really so hard, but in no time, I will master it. That's a promise.

No comments: