Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pinay Scandal, Out of SERP

The Katrina Halili Scandal affected so much my blog. At first, it's advantage to my blog especially that the SERP of the search engines redirected a lot of visitors into my blog. But after few days, the traffic has gone because my blog has gone from the SERP on the searches using my treasured keywords.

I was punished by the Search Engines. But I don't know what's my mistake. Maybe I did something wrong.

Anyway, the blog is not yet penalized because it is still in the SERP. The only problem is that it lost the top ranking in the SERP.

Updates:
  1. PDEA Steps In
  2. Hayden Kho’s Sorry, Not Sincere
  3. Who Really Released the Hayden Kho Sex Videos?
  4. Naiirita Ako
  5. Currently Watching TV
  6. Checking Another SERP
  7. Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho Sex Scandal on SERP
  8. 68 Billion Pesos in 2008 Benefits
  9. SSS member and the Katrina Halili Scandal
  10. Forgot To Contribute
  11. sss gov ph

No comments: