Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hayden Kho Scandal Sent Me Money

I am not selling scandalous materials of the Hayden Kho Scandal. I was just writing about it as part of my Pinay Scandal campaign.

But yesterday, I was amazed on my blog's income which is raised by 100% of my blog's average daily income.

So, what does it mean?

Well, it only means that as the Katrina Halili Scandal is becoming more popular, more people will be searching for the sex video which leaked already to the internet. And while the number of searches grows, more money will be sent to me because these people who are searching for scandalous materials are clicking everything in the pages of my blog which turns became my blog's income.

Because of this, I will be optimizing the pages more hoping that it will snatch the top 10 of the list in the SERP.
Posted by Naked Pinoy

No comments: