Friday, April 10, 2009

Some SERP Updates

First of all, I want to record the fact that my Naruto Shippuuden Fan blog has lost its rank of a precious keyword, "Naruto Hentai".

Last March 2009, that said blog lost traffic from searches of that keyword but after several days it went back again. But now, I wonder if the blog can get the top 1 position in the SERP again knowing that the site listed on the top 1 seem recognized by Google as the authority for the Naruto Hentai searches.

But of course we'll not be lost hope. There are still time to bet that site.

For now, just consider reading my post at the Naked Pinoy blog.
And by the way, Google has indexed my new blog SSS Online Inquiry which contains comments by the SSS Members about the SSS Online Inquiry System. So far, these are the post published on that blog:
And then my domain SSS Inquiry Online has been indexed already by Google.

That's all for now.

No comments: