Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Determination Technique

April 2009 was the worst month in my entire blogging career. It was on this month that my blog is down almost everyday. It's on this month that I need to abandon my reseller account from Ploghost Webhosting even if I paid them PhP40,255.00 which started last March 6, 2009 as the renewal date of my account. It was on this month that I transferred to a more expensive hosting. It was on this month that I spent a lot of money just to save my blogs and my blogging career.

What remains in me is my determination to survive through these days.

My blogging income has decreased a lot and I have to spend more money for my son who should be born few days from now.

And it's all thanks to the main character of the Naruto Manga, Naruto anime and Naruto Shippuuden.

No comments: