Friday, March 03, 2006

March 3, 2006 - Photoblogging



This morning I found my lost old digital camera. This is now my chance to continue my photoblogging that I have started last year.

But what about the Ka Webspy Network? Well, here's my update:

For Cellphones for sale blog, I added 3 unlocked Nokia Cellphones:
New Konica - Minolta SLR camera has been added too at my Camera For Sale blog.
Since, today is my Naruto day, then you'll expect me to read updates on Naruto Series. Although I couldn't watch the latest episodes of Naruto Anime, but then I still have a chance to witness the latest chapters of the Naruto Manga. And here's my thoughts about it posted at my Naruto Series blog.
And if you're interested to buy Music CD's of Naruto, then you can choose to the list of CDs here:
Of course, I coudn't forget to announce here my new posts on my Ka Webspy blog.
And if you wanted to support my blogging activities, you can do it by purchasing the products I offered on my blogs such as: DVDs - Books - Cellphones - Camera - Gadgets - Computers.

No comments: