Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March 14, 2006 Busy Maasin

Post Archive >>> March 2006 - Month of Fire Prevention

Maasin City has becoming busy now. More establishments has been stablished and more internet cafe are lauched here. And more internet users sprouted from the folks coming from the villages in Southern Leyte.

But what's the difference between me and the other internet users?

Well. Other internet users here are busy chatting with their chatmates and the others are playing online games. While I am busy writing posts for my blogs and busy promoting the AMAZON products for me to earn Dollars that will be used to finance my blogging activities.

Today, I didn't updated any of my For sale blogs, instead I use all my internet time in editing and updating my new blog, SELaplana. I made several posts under the following categories:

No comments: