Monday, January 30, 2006

January 30, 2006 Network Updates


I posted an update on the Jewel in the Palace blog which you can view it here >>> Sulfured Ducks.

The PRC has recently released the result on the Pharmacist Licensure Examination. I posted the list of the successful examinees on the Exam Result blog. You can accessed it here >>> Pharmacist Licensure Examination January 2006 Results - List of Passers.

Two digital camera added on my list of Camera for Sale. These are:
Six new available Motorola Cellphones are added on my list of Cellphones for Sale. The following are:
Another DVDs added on my blog for Movie Updates:
And then I created a page which will serve as the index of the DVDs added on my Movie Updates blog which can be accessed here >>> DVD List. The purpose of this page is to make it easier to surf my blogs, especially if the visitor is looking for a particular DVD or movie.

My eagerness to earn more through the AMAZON associates programs, I recently launched my new blog for the Gadgets for Sale which can be accessed here >>> Gadgets. I already added some items on it which belongs to the MP3 Players category. These items are:

No comments: