Sunday, May 22, 2005

Some Updates

After reading the Naruto Komiks latest update chapter 260, I immediately posted new posts for some of my blogs. I said some of my blogs because I couldn't post updates to all my blogs since I have many blogs. That's the problem with the Google's Blogger which do not feature Categorizing posts. Instead of posting articles in ukay-ukay style, I'd rather created several blogs each has different topic than the other.
  1. Cellular Phones and Gadgets: Nokia 6620 Phone - Cingular, Nokia 6800 Phone - T Mobile, Nokia 6015i Phone - Verizon Wireless, Nokia 6600 Phone - T Mobile, Nokia 3220 - T Mobile, Nokia 6230 Phone - Cingular
  2. Joke and Jokes: Bilang ng Dios, Patay ang ilaw, MRT at LRT, Pangalan, Ang nauna
  3. Ka Webspy Personal Blog: Got Addicted, Need to Change Cellphone, From the Story of Naruto, Blog Theme
  4. Pinoy Bloggers' Directory: Added Another Banner Ad, Added Another Banner Ad, Good News To Blogger(TM) Users

No comments: