Tuesday, May 17, 2005

On Ka Webspy Personal Blog

It's again time to post here the some updates on my Ka Webspy Personal Blog which I forgot to make a post on this blog.

This blog is launched so that members of the Ka Webspy Network can post updates of their blogs. Before, I made a policy that it will be me who can make a post for their updates by summarizing the newly posted articles on every blogs. But my job is wider now. I have to administer also the Pinoy Bloggers Directory, so I have no time to publish their updates. Therefore, every member of the Ka Webspy Network has been given a chance to publish the updates of their blogs here individually.

The following are some new and old information from my personal blog.
  1. On Naruto Blog
  2. On Cellular Phone Blog
  3. Administering Pinoy Bloggers Directory
  4. Boring
  5. Used up time
  6. Too early to post

No comments: