Wednesday, January 05, 2005

January 5, 2004 Update

2. Cellular Phone and Gadgets
- Nokia Wireless Keyboard
- Nokia 6260
- Nokia 6630
- Nokia 7610

3. Christmas in my life
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Oh Christmas Tree

4. Living In Metro Manila
- Taho
--------------------------------------------------
News

Free Thinker, a blogger who owns the Christmas in my life weblog, has tried to adopt the new template implemented on my other blogs such as To Aubrey Consignado blog and others.

Actually, we have no policy with regards to the template used by the sites that are members of the Ka Webspy Network. As long as the member site displays a link to Ka Webspy Network homepage or displays this, "Member: Ka Webspy Network", then everything is fine. However, if the template used by me on my blogs will also be adopted on their blogs (Ka Webspy Network members), may be it will be better for it will show uniformity.

No comments: