Wednesday, January 19, 2005

January 19, 2005 update

News:

Free Thinker has set up a new blog for "Flowers: About, News and Information". I added this blog last night to our Ka Webspy Network.

And then another friend of mine convinced me to configure a blog for him for his ERAIANS Blog. I already had given him a template for the said blog, and I am only waiting for him to tell me that his blog is ready for networking. Of couse, it will become a member of our network of blogs, the Ka Webspy Network.

When I went to sleep last night, another friend from Cebu City text me, asking me why I am not using the kawebspy.net as host of my blogs. So, I told him the current situation with my host of the said domain, the page.ph.

Last August and October 2004, I was disappointed with the services offered by the page.ph hosting solution. Support technician of the said hosting solution didn't respond immediately to my call. Below are the following posts I posted with regards to the said host.


--------------------------------------
Blogs Update:
  1. Flowers: About, News and Information
  2. Tips & Tricks On Internet
  3. On Fitness and Health

No comments: