Friday, November 26, 2004

Status: kawebspy.net

A recovered post through the Yahoo cache posted on November 27, 2004:

The server of the www.kawebspy.net is currently down. I dont know what are the problems behind it. I tried to contact thehost administrator of the www.page.ph which hosts my site but he didn't replied.

Sometimes I feel regret in choosing Page Ph Hosting Solution for my hosting needs. The actual customer support offered by the company is contrary to what has been advertised on its website at www.page.ph.

Actually, there is no problem with me with regards to downtime, since every machine has its unexpected failure. What irritate me is a promise of 24/7 customer support but is actually not true. This is what I experienced since September 2004. The worst one was on the month of October 2004 when we experienced DNS error when accessing my www.kawebspy.net, even their www.page.ph, but when I tried to contact them, they insisted that their server is up running. I've waited for almost 3 weeks before they successfully fixed the problem.

3 weeks... Yes. But let us consider a business having closed for 3 weeks. Time was just wasted and my visitors were lost. It's really a bad thing.

No comments: