Saturday, June 05, 2004

The Unique Rose

On my The Way To Know Sueboy website, I featured Sister Clara Vanessa Diaz, and I called her, The Unique Rose. There, I described how did we met and what was she for me.

I even wrote a poem for her. You can read it by clicking here.

I even wrote a story through her inspiration. It was entitled Patay Na Ang Puso Ko. Read the Story by clicking here.

This morning, June 4, 2004 at 10:00, she vowed in front of God as wife of Mr. Someone, and had been tied up with him by the words of God on Marriage. I was lucky enough, for I was called to be one of the chorister who lead them as we sing praises to God.

Actually, I feel a little pinch in my heart, as she march along with her father assisting her....But I was happy for her, for she don't just receive the blessing of God, but also, she had found the husband who came from God.

I know she'll be happy with him. I wish I could find someone like her if not the better one. I know, God has prepared someone for me too.

No comments: